DITCH YOUR TRAILER!
Mad Ramps offers a new way to transport your small vehicles. They're the safest and safest loading ramps for your ATV, small Side x Side, Golf Car, or Snow Mobile!
Hooking up a trailer to haul your golf car, ATV, or Side X Side is a thing of the past. Using a trailer requires too much additional work. You must keep the trailer licensed, check the tires, ensure the brake lights are working, and find a place to store it when not in use. MAD-RAMPS Loading Ramps allow you to take your unit where you need to go with minimum hassle so you can spend more time focused on what you love. They are also maintenance-free and can be stowed on the wall of your garage when not in use.
Load your toys with the best ATV Ramp on the market. Engineered for strength and durability, the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System is made in the U.S.A. and completely maintenance-free. Our patent-pending design seamlessly connects to your truck’s receiver hitch in seconds, and it enables you to quickly load your machine and be on your way to your destination in a matter of minutes. Providing more than 16 square feet of ramp loading surface when fully extended, the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System makes loading, unloading, and transporting your ATV, UTV, or Golf Cart completely hassle-free.
– Loads, unloads and transports ATVs/UTVs up to 1400 pounds
– An excellent choice for Golf Car Transportation (ask for details, certain limitations apply)
– DOT approved in all 50 states
– LED tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, and a rear marker light for greater visibility and safety
– Adjustable ground-clearance settings for highway and off-road travel
– Includes manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
– When not in use, the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System stores conveniently in a garage or shed.
– Fits vehicles with 2” receiver hitches (can use a sleeve to fit vehicles with 2.5" or 3" hitches)
– Can handle machines up to 60” wide
– For UTV’s with a wheelbase of greater than 86?, the ramp extensions are recommended.
$100 Optional Dealer Installation